Thursday, September 26, 2013

PRINCE AND THE REVOLUTION - AROUND THE WORLD IN A DAY (CS) 4-25286

This was my first copy of the album.  Not only was the cover colorful and interesting, the cassette was unlike any I'd ever seen before.  I doubt very much this was the first clear cassette with the black insert to highlight the lettering, but it was the first I'd seen.  There are many versions of the cassette.

I've got copies of this cassette that say AR on the cassette directly under the serial number below the Paisley Park label, and some that say SR.  I'm not sure what the difference is and I've never found an explanation online for what it means exactly.

The sku barcode on the insert is 0 7599-25286-4.  It should be noted you can find many copies of this cassette sold at a discounted price.  The Paisley Park logo on the spine is punched out on these copies.

PRINCE AND THE REVOLUTION - AROUND THE WORLD IN A DAY
01. Around The World In A Day 03:25 (Prince, John L. Nelson, David Coleman)
02. Paisley Park 04:41 (Prince)
03. Condition Of The Heart 06:46 (Prince)
04. Raspberry Beret 03:31 (Prince)
05. Tamborine 02:46 (Prince)
06. America 03:40 (Prince)
07. Pop Life 03:42 (Prince)
08. The Ladder 05:26 (Prince, John L. Nelson)
09. Temptation 08:21 (Prince)




No comments:

Post a Comment